Re: plextor px-230a Err in debian installation

MH CA wrote:
Hi
I have a plextor CD Writer on my PC , after booting from CD writer and running setup checks , debian throws an error that says can not find the CD ROM device while it`s booting from this device ! what` s the problem?
thanks

I have had similar problems with a Plextor DVD writer when installing
a well known commercial os, half way through the install it could no
longer find the cd.... changed it for a pioneer and all is well.
HTH

--
Bill