Questions about kernel configuration

Hi,

A couple of kernel configuration options about which I can't find
sufficient documentation:

Device drivers/Real time clock - How can I determine which modules I
need and which chipset I have? My current kernel is only loading 'rtc';
I see the various modules have names like 'rtc-v3020'.

Device drivers/Misc devices and MMC/SD Card support - my Acer laptop an
ENE integrated card reader. From lspci:

> 06:04.0 CardBus bridge: ENE Technology Inc CB-712/4 Cardbus Controller (rev 10)
> 06:04.1 FLASH memory: ENE Technology Inc ENE PCI Memory Stick Card Reader Controller (rev 01)
> 06:04.2 Generic system peripheral [0805]: ENE Technology Inc ENE PCI Secure Digital Card Reader Controller (rev 01)
> 06:04.3 FLASH memory: ENE Technology Inc FLASH memory: ENE Technology Inc: (rev 01)
> 06:04.4 FLASH memory: ENE Technology Inc Unknown device 0551 (rev 01)

The PCMCIA slot works fine, but I can't get the flash card reader to
work. Is there kernel support for it? This (Ubuntu) thread suggests
that there's some support for it in 2.6.20. Does anyone have any
experience with it?

More when I get a chance.

Celejar