Re: Trying to end my subscription? HELP!

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:55:40 -0400
Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Celejar,

> Perhaps I'm missing something, but wouldn't adding anything to a PGP
> signed message break the signature?

That's what I would have thought too.  However, messages I've received
from various lists, signed, get things added by the list software, and
yet, don't break the signature.  Also, my outgoing messages to the same
lists again, with additions, don't come back with a broken signature.

--
 Regards  _

Never much liked playing there anyway
Banned From The Roxy - Crass