Debian Etch - CLARIFIED

Hi folks,

Angry mob here (if I was more than one person)... It's very nice of you to lecture me on what is LAMP and all the different packages that theres are - but I already 'get' all of that!

What I am after is recommendations on how to go about it, someone did post a tutorial which was nice - however it is from the pespective of installing Debian a fresh, which I can't use!

Also very little of you seem to have seen that I was after recommendations for open source control panels too... I have however made a short list of them here.

VishwaKarma - http://kandalaya.org/vishwakarma.shtml
Webmin - http://www.webmin.com
H-Sphere - http://www.psoft.net
SysCP - http://www.syscp.org
AlternC - http://www.alternc.org
Web-cp - http://www.web-cp.net
Ravencore - http://www.ravencore.com
ISPConfig  - http://sourceforge.net/projects/ispconfig
DTC  - http://www.gplhost.com/software-dtc.html
ZPanel - http://www.thezpanel.com
ASM : http://www.acctmgr.com

Of course if any of these are in the debian repo's then I would assume they also have dependencies attached insuring all the extra packages they need (like the LAMP related packages) are installed too... which would be handy.

Thoughts!

--
Sincerely...

Steven Maddox