Re: Wireless Network & Password?

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:53:47 +0200 (CEST)
"Jiri Svoboda" <svoji@centrum.dk> wrote:

> > On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:57:32 -0400
> > Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> wireless-key KEY in /etc/network/interfaces. Using WiFi-Radar it should
> automatically ask you for a key.
> >
> > Or 'iwconfig key xxxxxxxx'. You (the OP) would have found that with a
> simple 'man iwconfig'.
> >
> > Celejar
>
> I did that, therefor this mail!!!
>
> That is not the case, key will NOT provide the option
> for eXtra password!

OK, but your original question should have been clearer. I still don't
really understand the situation. The 'key' option is for WEP passwords;
for WPA you need 'wpasupplicant'. What's this 'eXtra' password you're
asking about? What kind of authentication is this?

Celejar