Re: Lisp IDE

Miles Fidelman wrote:
andy wrote:
Hi folks

Just a quick question: aside from Emacs, is there a Common Lisp IDE for Debian Etch? Ideally, I had something in mind like the Dr Scheme IDE (although not with the different language levels and pedagogic set up) or Python's Idle, something with a text window and an interpreter as part of the same display?
best place to start looking is www.cliki.net (the common lisp wiki), and you might look at -- there's a list of lisp IDEs, including an Eclipse plug-in

Thanks Miles - this didn't show up when I was doing a google earlier ... unless I overlooked it.

Anyway - looks like a good place to check out some options.

Thanks

/@