Re: Postfix-Sender and recipient restriction problem

Thanks Mihira it works.If I write users in recipient and sender files,no problem. main.cf like below:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access reject_unlisted_recipient permit_sasl_authenticated check_relay_domains reject_anunth_destination

smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain warn_if_reject reject_n on_fqdn_sender check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps

but If i dont write all address in sender_login_maps file ,Other mail account can send mail.Users mail address must be in sender and recipient files ?? and I added some parameters in main.cf like below:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access reject_unlisted_recipient reject_unverified_recipient reject_unknown_recipient_ domain

smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain warn_if_reject reject_n on_fqdn_sender check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps reject_un authenticated_sender_login_mismatch reject_unlisted_sender

but i have a problem.Problem:

I did telnet to mail server on LOCAL AREA and write 1* MAIL FROM:fake_account@ abc.def or 2* MAIL FROM:real_mail_account@ fake_domainname and RCPT TO:real_mail_account@ abc.def   and mail has sent ! Mail server dont alert me "Sender address reject:User unknown in local recipient table" or "Sender domain name reject" or same messeage

but when I write 1* out of local area,mail server alert me "Sender address reject:User unknown in local recipient table".When I write MAIL FROM:(fake_accunt or real account)@ fake_domainname it has sent ! ,Why doesnt it alert me "sender domain name reject" or same message ?

in short:

LOCAL AREA:

real_mail_account@ abc.def  can send mail to real_mail_account@ abc.def
fake_mail_account@ abc.def can send mail to real_mail_account@ abc.def
fake_mail_account@ fake_domainname can send mail to real_mail_account@ abc.def

OUT OF LOCAL AREA

real_mail_account@ abc.def can send mail to real_mail_account@abc.def
fake_mail_account@ abc.def can NOT send mail to real_mail_account@ abc.def
fake_mail_account@ fake_domainname can send mail to real_mail_account@ abc.def

I think its an interesting problem.How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks.