Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:51:17 +0800
Wei Chen <wchenhk@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I'd say that maybe Stable is really not for Desktop use.
> Testing is the best choice because it is neither too dangerous nor
> too old.
>
> After listening to the suggestions on the list, I have made my
> decision that I shall first stick with Etch for a while and then
> upgrade to Testing when I find it too old for me. Thanks. :)
>
> - --
> Cheers,
>
> Wei Chen

It depends.  We use stable on our desktops here because we see no
need to have the bleeding edge software.  We're more interesting in
getting the job done.

--
Raquel
Question with boldness even the existence of God; because if there