Re: GPG and Signing

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 14:30:19 -0400
Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Michael,

> Also, is there some way to set it so I can still send mail unsigned?

I don't know how to do it in Mutt, but for ease, I created a duplicate
account in Claws-Mail that doesn't sign emails.  Each list I'm subbed
to has one or other set as the default account for that list.

It is possible to change the default "on the fly", of course.

--
 Regards  _

Where will you be when the bodies burn?
The Gasman Cometh - Crass