Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> Celejar <celejar@gmail.com>  said:
>
>> Well, *I'm* a conservative!
>>
> Whatever for?  I'm all for conservation, too.  ;-]

Me, too.

Now, would you be interested in helping me to clear-cut this forest so
that I can build a new whale-blubber processing plant? It'll run on
solar panels. (The front gate I mean; unfortunately, the rest of the
plant will run on coal, maybe a little oil. We were going to use nuclear
power, but, you know, after that little spill ol' Billy Bob let get away
from him, we're back to mostly coal. Which we're having to store out
back in our wetlands swamp - stupid little endangered warbler frogs sure
do stink when they get tossed into the fire with the coal.)

--
Kent West
Westing Peacefully <http://kentwest.blogspot.com>