Re: Booting Debian/testing fails

On 2/2/07, Douglas Allan Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:

I don't suppose you have a grub-disk (floppy based.  Why doesn't someone
make a grub-stick?)?   From that you can run grub manually.

Well, from a user-level point of view, I have no interest in extended
tinkering. If Gentoo did it right out of the box, why couldn't debian?

It's a shame because most of hte books at the bookstore are on debian
linux. But I can't afford any more time on something that
blankety-blank simple.

Don't reply to this. I'm blocking out this list from now on.