More on Samsung ML-2010 Printer Not Recognized as connected to system

Please note that I am aware of the emails on this issue from last August
12th where the solution presented is snipped below. I did add the line

module/usbcore/parameters/autosuspend = -1

to the /etc/sysfs.conf after installing sysfs and rebooted and still the
printer remains unseen.

However if I follow Benjami's suggestion to:

# echo -n 60 > /sys/module/usbcore/parameters/autosuspend

then the printer is listed in lsusb.

There is something that I've missed. Any thoughts?

Thanks to all for any suggestions or thoughts.

Eric

                              From:
Benjamí Villoslada
<benjami@gmail.com>
module/usbcore/parameters/autosuspend = -1

to /etc/sysfs.conf

Thanks, Krzysztof and Ron!

Regards,