Miro freezes when using keyboard

Hi

I'm having a problem running Miro. Any keyboard input while having the
app focused just causes the GUI to completely freeze. I have noticed
that if I have videos downloading, they will keep up downloading until I
explicitly shut Miro down, but there's no response from the GUI.

I am running a pretty standard Lenny with GNOME/Metacity system in an
AthlonXP 3200+ 512Mb RAM.

Below is the output of running Miro from a terminal. The "connection
closed" message at the end was after forcing the app closed. Mouse
navigation is fine, but if I use the keyboard, even if it's just
pressing Alt (to access the menu), it freezes.

$ miro
/usr/lib/xulrunner
INFO     Starting up Miro
INFO     Version:    1.0
INFO     Revision:   unknown
INFO     Builder:    uwe@greenwood
INFO     Build Time: 1195176169.78
INFO     Loading preferences...
INFO     Starting event loop thread
INFO     Restoring database...
INFO     Connecting to /home/cassiano/.miro/sqlitedb
TIMING   Database load slow: 0.051
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:manualFeed
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:singleFeed
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:search
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:searchDownloads
INFO     Creating channel tab order
INFO     Creating playlist tab order
INFO     Spawning Miro Guide...
INFO     *** Launching Downloader Daemon ****
INFO     Adding default feeds
u'http://www.getmiro.com/screencasts/windows/win.feed.rss'
(u'Starter Channels', [u'http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss',
u'http://feeds.pbs.org/pbs/kcet/wiredscience-video',
u'http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/rss/podfeed-hd.xml',
u'http://www.linktv.org/rss/hq/mosaic.xml'])
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:directoryfeed
INFO     Spawning auto downloader...
INFO     Displaying main frame...
WARNING  Menu item action "RenameVideo" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "FastForward" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "Rewind" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "UpVolume" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "DownVolume" not implemented
WARNING  Volume changed before videoDisplay created
WARNING  Display updated before video display was created
TIMING   gtkAsyncMethod: <function _gtkInit at 0x8728924> took too long:
2.958
INFO     Creating video display...
INFO     loaded renderer 'xinerenderer'
TIMING   gtkAsyncMethod: <function initRenderers at 0x87007d4> took too
long: 3.437
TIMING   gtkSyncMethod: <function getDisplay at 0x8728b1c> took too
long: 3.558
INFO     First URL is https://www.miroguide.com/firsttime
TIMING   Icon clear: 0.001
INFO     Starting movie data updates
INFO     Finished startup sequence
TIMING   idle (finalizing startup) too slow (7.006 secs)
TIMING   idle (finalizing startup) cumulative is too slow (7.006 secs)
INFO     *** Daemon ready ***
INFO     got file:///tmp/tmpG9uxgf.html
TIMING   gtkAsyncMethod: <function selectDisplay at 0x8728aac> took too
long: 2.181
INFO     got file:///tmp/tmpuAw6y5.html
INFO     got https://www.miroguide.com/firsttime
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
INFO     bad HTML in description for
http://richie-b.blip.tv/posts/?skin=rss
WARNING  downloader: connection closed -- quitting
INFO     Shutting down downloaders...
/usr/bin/miro: line 3: 15824 Killed
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/xulrunner ADDON_PATH=/tmp/empty miro.real $@

Any hints?