Re: [OT] RIP Netscape
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [OT] RIP Netscape
- From: Mark Grieveson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:19:02 -0500
- Message-id: <20071230131902.7a7df408@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20071230053205.40B8D13A5C60@liszt.debian.org>
- References: <20071230053205.40B8D13A5C60@liszt.debian.org>
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 05:32:05 +0000 (UTC)
> > Netscape Navigator 220.127.116.11 for Linux has just been released.
> > Works fine, looks good.
> > Get it here:
> > http://browser.netscape.com/downloads
> > After unpacking, just run ./navigator inside the folder.
> > No interference with the package manager.
That's good. Does this Linux version come with the IE engine for use
with sites that only work properly with IE? I may install it just to
see (though I dislike installing source packages, especially if they
don't come with a make uninstall option).