Re: Question about torrent

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-12-29 at 14:14 +0000, Pantor wrote:
> why only one torrent it is aloud to download with GNOME bittorrent? Here
> is an answer after second torrent is on:
> couldnt listen
> 98, adress already in use

I don't know for the GNOME bittorrent specific client, but the problem
is that you have it configured to listen to a specific port, and each
torrent needs to listen to a different port, so if you allowed 1 port
for your client you can only download one torrent at a time.

It's probably possible to specify a range of ports rather than a single
port.

You can also try some other clients like transmission or ktorrent, they
only need one port even when downloading multiple torrents.

regards,
strawks