IPv6 routing issue

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to set up an IPv6 network at home by using services
provided by SixXS.

For the moment I'm trying to give IPv6 access to 2 PCs.
The first which will act as a router create the tunnel with a SixXS POP,
it's working fine. This machine (namely nadia.irken.org) has an IPv6
access. To provide IPv6 access to my others PCs I have the subnet
2001:6f8:306::/48

nadia.irken.org has two addresses :
     2001:6f8:202:202::2 -> my end of the tunnel with SixXS
 and 2001:6f8:306::1

My other PC, kaname.irken.org has address 2001:6f8:306::11

When I try to ping6 www.ipv6.org with kaname, it seems not to work :
tcpdump on nadia shows that echo requests comes from eth0 (local
network) and goes out through the sixxs interface. nadia then receives
replies from www.ipv6.org but does not forward them to kaname, instead
nadia sends back an icmp6 destination unreachable error to www.ipv6.org.

Now what is strange is if I ping6 nadia from kaname (or the opposite) at
the same time kaname pings www.ipv6.org all is working fine!

If I stop the ping between nadia and kaname, kaname still continues to
receive replies from www.ipv6.org for a few seconds and then it stops
working.

I presume this has something to do with the neighbor
solicitation/advertisement feature, but I don't know how to solve the
problem.

Please let me know if you need additional informations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
strawks <strawks@yahoo.fr>