Re: apt-get -dist-upgrade leaves wireless keyboard and mouse useless on "sarge"

On Tue, Dec 25, 2007 at 07:09:25PM -0800, schmity <schmity@nctv.com> was heard to say:
> I am running debian sarge and I just did an apt-get dist-upgrade and
> my wireless keyboard and mouse are no longer working.  I know that
> bios sees the wireless keyboard and mouse because I can hit delete and
> go to bios setup (If that makes any difference)  It has been quite
> some time since I did a system upgrade and I noticed that kdm looked a
> lot different.  Thanks for any help in advance.

  Could you post your /etc/apt/sources.list and the contents of
/etc/debian_version ?  I'm wondering if you maybe upgraded to etch by
accident (which could have happened if you listed "stable" instead of
"sarge" in sources.list).

  Daniel