Re: offlineimap

On 2007-12-07 @ 20:11:15 (week 49) Joe Masters wrote:

> Is anyone using offlineimap? I am trying to sync 2 accounts from the
> same server. One account works fine but 2 causes problems. I've posted
> my config info to the offlineimap list but no response. If anyone has an
> example rc file that works with more than one account I would be very
> grateful if you could post it.

Hi Joe,

I know I am a bit late to ask, but are you still in need of a good
example? If so, I can help you.

I stopped my subscription to the offlineimap list a long time ago, due
to a lack of activity. John did write a great tool, which I've been
using thankfully for years now, but it does sometimes do the weirdest
things. To its credit I have to say it never ever caused me any loss of
data, but it is a little bit prone to crash over the content of some
messages.

As I don't see much activity on the list and don't want to stop using it
I've begun to learn python myself. Maybe in the not too distant future
I'll be able to fix some things...

Grx HdV