Re: How do I set up sudo..

I installed another etch and I used the expert option
I am not an expert but I could choise it to set up
sudo for me and then sudo worked like I wanted it to
but I still cant figure out how. The /etc/sudoers
looks just like mine it added, alou ALL = (ALL) ALL,
to the default one. And my PATH is the same it doesnt
have sbin on it but now when I sudo something in sbin
sudo finds it. Is there some why to make the regular
sudo do this without disableing the root login.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?