Re: How can I know whether is Intel Core 2 CPU with EM64T extension? cat /proc/cpuinfo don't show this

Hi,

On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 11:21 +0000, Paul Csanyi wrote:
> > How can I know whether is Intel Core 2 CPU with EM64T extension?
>
> Well this was a stupid question, sorry!
>
> The answer can be find with Google, and yes,
> Intel Core 2 CPU is with EM64T extension.

/proc/cpuinfo doesn't show "em64t" but does show if your cpu support
64b. It's indicated by the presence of the lm flag (Long Mode).

But yes, Intel Core 2 is 64b, that's the main difference between the
Core  and the Core 2.

regards,
strawks