Re: Aptitude Reference Manual
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Aptitude Reference Manual
- From: Daniel Burrows <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:28:13 -0800
- Message-id: <20071222072813.GC16495@alpaca>
- In-reply-to: <Xns9A0D943F4CDB0jsalmonhoustonrrcom@126.96.36.199>
- References: <Xns9A0D943F4CDB0jsalmonhoustonrrcom@188.8.131.52>
On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 02:22:02PM -0600, John Salmon <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
> I keep seeing "Aptitude Reference Manual" mentioned in the documentation
> but can't find a location to access it. Can anyone help me?
In addition to the other two replies, typing "aptitude reference manual"
into Google will give you an Internet-accessible version. I'd recommend
working from the packaged documentation if possible, however, because
that will correspond to what's installed on your computer; I just
mention this in case you find yourself in a situation where you need the
reference and can't install the package.