Re: Aptitude Reference Manual

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 02:22:02PM -0600, John Salmon <salmonjj@comcast.net> was heard to say:
> I keep seeing "Aptitude Reference Manual" mentioned in the documentation
> but can't find a location to access it. Can anyone help me?

  In addition to the other two replies, typing "aptitude reference manual"
into Google will give you an Internet-accessible version.  I'd recommend
working from the packaged documentation if possible, however, because
that will correspond to what's installed on your computer; I just
mention this in case you find yourself in a situation where you need the
reference and can't install the package.

  Daniel