Re: Sarge -> Lenny

On Friday 21 December 2007, Sven Joachim wrote:
> Please try to find out where you got
> /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Errno.pm from.
>
> Regards,
>         Sven
Can't answer for the OP but I've downloaded various perl modules from CPAN
and now my /usr/local/share is no longer arch independent.  I
mount /usr/local via NFS and I've had to create 32 and
64bit /usr/local/share/perl libs.  Its a bug as I understand "share",
but I don't know where to file it since its not debian package breakage.

I know some perl modules are availabe as packages.  Is there a "debian
way" to use CPAN for the others?

stevem