Re: concatenating pdf files

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 12:25:40PM -0500, ISHWAR RATTAN wrote:

> I have scanned related pages of a document as jpeg
> (limitation of software), converted to pdf using
> imagemagick::convert. Now is there a way to concatenate
> the pdf files (or jpeg files and then conver to pdf)
> to collect the complete document.

It all depends on scale.  How many pages?  If its a short document, I
would use LaTex and include one image on each page, then process the
whole LaTex file to produce a final pdf.  If its a long document, I
would write a python script to create the LaTex file from the files,
then process the LaTex to produce the final pdf.  Either way, I'd use
LaTex to turn multiple images into one document.

Doug.