Re: random keystrokes ignored on console

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, Owen Heisler wrote:

Actually, this didn't fix the problem. After the system is booted, there are three dbus processes running: two 'dbus-daemon' and one 'dbus-launch'. Killing the 'dbus-launch' process fixes the problem (until the next reboot, of course).

I'm seeing the same symptoms on an HP desktop box. Killing dbus-launch seems to work around the problem for me also.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX