Re: How To Install debian on IBM x3550???

On 19/12/2007, M.Setyo Budi <oddie_star@yahoo.com> wrote:

> When i try to detect a  network its failed, and there is No Disk Drive was
> Detected.
> I try to search it manually but not match with SAS disk.
>
> Please Advice,
>
> Thanks
>  Oddie

Is there a dhcp server on the lan segment that is connected to the lan card?
Is the lan card detected during installation?
Are the modules loaded for the lan card?

Can you provide a listing of dmesg output?

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.