aptitude dist-upgrade complaining about evolution being broken?

When I do "aptitude dist-upgrade" on my Lenny testing machine, I get:

The following packages are BROKEN:
  evolution-exchange evolution-plugins gnome-desktop-environment
The following packages will be automatically REMOVED:
  evolution
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  evolution
evolution-webcal libasound2 libdjvulibre15 libenchant1c2a liblog4j1.2-java
The following packages are RECOMMENDED but will NOT be installed:
  liblog4j1.2-java-gcj
5 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1674kB of archives. After unpacking 9310kB will be freed.
gnome-desktop-environment: Depends: evolution (>= 2.6.3) but it is not installable evolution-exchange: Depends: evolution (>= 2.10.2) but it is not installable evolution-plugins: Depends: evolution (>= 2.10.3) but it is not installable
Resolving dependencies...

Keep the following packages at their current version:
evolution [2.10.3-1 (testing, testing, now)]
evolution-webcal [2.10.0-1 (testing, now)]

Score is 191

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] q
Abandoning all efforts to resolve these dependencies.
Abort.

Any thoughts on what's wrong or what to do about it?

Rick