Re: xfce4-battery-plugin and kernel 2.6.24-rc4

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:52:19 +0200
Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 06:56:30PM -0500, Celejar wrote:
>
> > > The ACPI code has changed in 2.6.24. Check your config.
> >
> > Thanks; config of what?
>
> I'm guessing the config of your custom kernel.

The only relevant option I can find there is PM_LEGACY; turning it on
doesn't solve the problem.  Note that the acpi command returns the
correct information, which is present in /proc.acpi, as mentioned in my
first mail.

> Regards,
> Andrei

Celejar