Re: konqueror won't start

Bogdan Marian wrote:
Sam Leon wrote:
Bogdan Marian wrote:
Hello,

I'm running Debian Etch -> Nvidia FX 5200. Everything used to work out fine but suddenly, Konqueror won't start...

Bogdan

What happens if you type " konqueror " in the console?

Sam

Hy,

Nothing happens. I moved the ".kde" folder to a backup one and now konqueror starts. Problem is i moved back but my settings are lost. Compiz won't start now :). I guess i have to reinstall it... I'll be back with news :)

Bogdan

Ok.

So no compiz won't start... I run compiz --replace& and nothing happens, unless i press CTRL+d when it does start but i have no window decoration...

Bogdan