Re: OT: clicky keyboards

* Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> [2007 Dec 08 07:02 -0600]:
> On 07/12/2007, Nate Bargmann <n0nb@networksplus.net> wrote:
> > I have a bit of trouble with mine and the PS/2 to USB adaptor at work.
> > Upon a cold boot I have to unplug the cable from the rear of the
> > keyboard and plug it back in.  If the laptop has been in suspend, XP
> > will never see it again.  :-/
>
> File a bug with Microsoft. :)

Snort!

I really don't care *that* much.  It's the company laptop where our IT
gurus saw fit to strip it of the Dell control software so I can't even
adjust such things as the sensitivity of the stupid scratch pad.  I
hate those things with a passion...

That why I own Trackpoint Thinkpads.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.