How to resolv samba server names when using Ad-Hoc

Hello,..

maybe this is the wrong place i will be glad if it will be forwarded
to the correct place.

On my lpatop i have samba shares (Debian Testing)  and the
configuration is here :

[CODE][global]
workgroup = MSHOME
netbios name = acerium
security = share
server string = %h server
[iso]
        path = /mnt/hda2/iso
        browsable = yes
        writeable = no
        guest ok =yes
        comment = ISO files (mostly debian related)

[movies]
        forceuser = Temp
        path = /mnt/hda2/movie
        comment = Guess what ?
        browsable = yes
        guest ok=yes
        writeable = no

[download]
        forceuser = Temp
        path = /mnt/hda3/download
        comment = Guess what ?
        browsable = yes
        guest ok=yes
        writeable = no

[games]
        forceuser = Temp
        path = /mnt/hda2/games
         comment = Guess what
        browsable = yes
        guest ok=yes
        writeable = no
[/CODE]

When i work with routers (i get an ip and get all the names from
nameservers)
 i can easily accsed by smb://acerium (servername) or can be checked
by smbclient -L //acerium

but when i work with Ad-Hoc i can't resolve.

when i try to check smb://work_group i get no computers in your
workgroup. (from memory maybe it said in diffrent words)

maybe it is related to the thing that the samba server isn't the main
one . or some thing related to domain master = yes
but the problem with that is : (it will interfeare with other NT
domain masters.)

Thank you in advance..

- --
- --
Could you at least use man ?
    Jabka Atu (aka mha13/Mashrom Head) || bsh83.blogspot.com
- --