RE: backup system with HTTP console

When a client purchases our software we deliver it to them on a leased
server.  The clients do not have any access to the server besides http.  We
allow them to configure CUPS through the web admin console and execute
certain operations tied to a admin console we built.  I would like a backup
system that includes a web interface ( so I don't have to build one ), that
would allow our clients to configure a backup schedule, check the status of
a backup, and maybe burn the backup to a CD.