Re: viewing el imparcial with ff or iceweasel
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: viewing el imparcial with ff or iceweasel
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 11:06:42 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20071204161710.GR9741@localhost.localdomain>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20071204161710.GR9741@localhost.localdomain>
Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 09:31:26AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
How do you look at this?
huh. that's wierd. Do you think its serving a different page to other
browsers? The source is very simple with just the link to ... nowhere.
So it wasn't me.