Re: OT: Socket A motherboard

> Jacob S. wrote:
>> Howdy list,
>>
>> Sorry this is a bit OT, but the motherboard just died in one of my
>> computers. I was hoping to simply replace it, since I do not have enough
>> money to build a new computer right now. But, I can't find any good
>> sources for a socket A motherboard w/SATA (the computer currently has an
>> Athlon XP 2200+ in it).
>>
>> So, does anybody know of a reliable source for a decent socket A
>> motherboard? Newegg.com and zipzoomfly.com don't have anything that fits
>> the criteria. :-(
>>
>> TIA,
>> Jacob
>>

> Here are some..
>
> http://www.google.com/products?q=%22socket+a%22+motherboard+sata&btnG=Search&show=dd

Did you look at any of those links? The first 3 are either server
motherboards or miniITX (no AGP slot).

The rest are online stores that look questionable to me. I have no
experience with geekshoponline or itrshop, but I did notice that even
though Google lists them as selling the product you can not find it on
their websites by following the categories or other links. And when you
follow Google's link to that product, the pictures won't load and there is
almost zero product details.

Thanks for trying,
Jacob