Re: apt-get for sun-java5-bin

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:39:11 +0000 (UTC)

> Anyway I run 'apt-get -f install' to supposedly get everything I
> need. Now I get a licence agreement displayed for sun-java5-bin but
> then how do I move on to complete the installation process?

Normally, you just have to accept the license agreement, via typing
"Y", or "Yes", or doing whatever it tells you to do to indicate your
acceptance of it, to complete the installation.

Having done that, to get it to work with iceweasel, epiphany, or
whatever browser you're using, install sun-java5-plugin, and then it
should work.

Mark