Re: Top-posting (was Re: CD to acc)

Robert Hodgins wrote:
But then some genius gave us the > sign to allowed us to select how far back in a thread we wished to read and also saved our scroll wheels many many miles of rolling through text that we had already read only to find a one-liner at the bottom of the message.
Yes, but the preference (on this mailing list, at least, and it makes sense to me) to top-posting is not bottom-posting, but rather inline posting, with lots of snippage.

--
Kent