Re: Could you recommend file manager that are not based on KDE and GNOME?

Nate Bargmann wrote:
* Sjoerd Hiemstra <shiems146@kpnplanet.nl> [2007 Nov 25 06:57 -0600]:
Serena Cantor wrote:
I have used Linux for 8 years.
I have not found any suitable file manager(FM).
I use twm. I don't use KDE or GNOME. so don't recommend any FM based
on KDE or GNOME I still use command line. I will prefer GUI FM so my
life can be a little easier. I use sarge and etch.

I have used Midnight Commander for many years.  It's a character mode
program and is just as useful at the console as in an Xterm.  Frankly,
it is my file manager of choice.

I second that.

Hugo