Re: Could you recommend file manager that are not based on KDE and GNOME?

Thank Paul Cartwright,  Joe Masters, and Chris G!!

I am quite comfortable with Explorer in Windows.
I'll prefer Explorer-style file manager for Linux.

I'more interested in the other question I raise.
It's about very strange problem with firefox.
My faith  with Linux nearly shake by it.