Re: jazip r.f.e.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 10:15:32PM -0600, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> a command line package that supports both zip and jazz drives.  Not
> available in debian yet.

What do you mean?  What does r.f.e mean?  I have a zip drive on both my
486 (supported since Potato) and my Athlon64 (supported on Etch).  Its
on an ide port so shows up as hdd.  With a disk in it, treat it like a
hard drive.

If you mean re write-protecting stuff, there's the jazip package that
says it has a command line tool in addition to the GUI.  I've never
needed it.

Doug.