URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED

 FROM THE DESK OF :MOHAMED ALIU..
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,WEST AFRICA.
EMAIMOHAMED_ALIU2007@YAHOO.FR Private
 (PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION BY EMAIL FOR THE SECRET OF THE TRANSITIONS /
( CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS)
.Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent  need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.  I am a banker by profession from
Burkina faso in west Africa and currently  holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I  have the opportunity transferring the left over funds ($5.5million) of  one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31ST October 1999 in a plane  crash.

You can confirm the genuine of the deceased death by clicking on  this web site
Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/45 while 10% will be mapped out for  expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail and phone call. have a great day.
With Best Regard

MR MOHAMED ALIU..