Re: listening to radio stations

Jude DaShiell wrote:
Do any command line tools exist in debian that will allow a user to listen to a streaming broadcast say from http://sc1.liquidviewer.com:9062/listen.pls I had that working fine on my mac mini yesterday then the stream went away so I am interested to know if debian can play this too if it's actually working. It's in the way of a cross check.

i am using xine (debian_etch: xine-ui) with the xine-libraries, and compiled the xine-plugin. works great in seamonkey and (former) firefox.

steef

--
drs. steef van duin

publicist, research-journalist