Re: wget'ing files with relative paths

Rogelio wrote:
I'm trying to wget some very specific files off a web page, but some of

How?

the paths are relative paths (e.g. ../path/to/file) rather than

With recursive retrieval, that is not a problem

abosolute (e.g. http://direct/path/to/file <http://direct/path/to/file>). Obviously, when wget gets to that part,

It is not obvious at all.

it craps out...

What does that mean?

Is there a switch in wget (in Etch - latest wget package) that lets me

There probably is.

maintain this session? I tried some of the options here

What are those options?

but it's not working, and I'm hoping someone here might point me in the right direction.

You really need to provide more information before you can reasonably hope someone to assist you.

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi