OT: Video Card Nvidia card

Hi,

I am using an ATI Radeo X300 right now, but Compiz is not really
working for me so I want to change it for a Nvidia one, I have these
options

VIDEO NVIDIA XFX GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB PCI Express VCD w/DVI TVOut SLI
VIDEO NVIDIA ZOTAC GeForce 8600GT 256MB DDR2 PCI Express VCD w/DVI TVOut
VIDEO NVIDIA XFX GeForce 8600 GT 512 MB PCI Express VCD w/DVI TVOut SLI
VIDEO NVIDIA MSI GeForce 8600 GTS 512 MB PCI Express VCD w/DVI TVOut SLI

which one do you recommend for Compiz compatibility, are all of them
good supported by Debian?

thanks for your help in advance

--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."