Re: Multiboot

Loeghmon T. Nejad wrote:
I am learning Debian and I was wondering if it possible to install two
instances of Debian on the same machine. One as the production
workstation for the daily work, and the other for experimentation,
testing software, add/remove apps, etc. I can then boot into the
partition that I like based on the task at hand. Thanks.

At last count I ran 14 Debian instances in 14 partitions.
Just create a partition and install. Then with Grub or Lilo select the one you want to boot.

Hugo