Re: What path is iceweasel using to find Java plugin?

Kent West wrote:

Java(TM) Plug-in 1.5.0_04-b05

   File name:
   /usr/local/j2re1.4.2_06/plugin/i386/ns610-gcc32/libjavaplugin_oji.so
   Java(TM) Plug-in 1.5.0_04

So Iceweasel must be using some other mechanism to find plugins.

Oh, wait; I just noticed something.

Iceweasel IS finding the 1.4 directory, but apparently a 1.5 plugin has been put into that directory. How odd. Either that, or there's a miscommunication between the plugin and Iceweasel about what version that plugin is.

Perhaps if I can find a 1.4 version of the file and drop it into the 1.4 directory, I'll be back in business.

Thanks for the help, folks!

--
Kent