Lenny (testing) : installation on an existing LVM ?

Hello to all,

I'm planning to install lenny on a LVM partition.
As I started the installation (via a recent netinst ISO image), the LVM disk
is correctly detected but however it seems I cannot work
with it as the installer suggest to format the partition as it doesn't
recognize anything on it (already have logical volume on it, precisely a
Fedora and a ext2 dedicated to downloads).

Is it possible, via the installer, to install on a LVM ?
If not is there other way to prepare the logical volume separately and then
proceed the installation ?

Thanks.
Bruno