Re: No sound with video
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: No sound with video
- From: Andrei Popescu <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:32:36 +0000
- Message-id: <20071116203236.GB6652@think.homenet>
- In-reply-to: <1195214634.3870.1.camel@localhost>
- References: <1195145444.5724.18.camel@localhost> <20071115184526.GC4244@think.homenet> <1195158488.3612.0.camel@localhost> <20071116033416.GA5529@think.homenet> <1195214634.3870.1.camel@localhost>
On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 07:03:54AM -0500, Tom Ashley wrote:
> > Check /etc/iceweasel/iceweaselrc On my etch install it's set to 'none'
> > Try 'auto' or 'alsa' instead.
> I tried each of the options. Neither made worked.
Just to be sure, did you restart iceweasel before trying the sound?
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Description: Digital signature