k3b file sorting

Greetings Debian users,

I am new to Debian, but not to Linux, having used many
versions of Mandrake/Mandriva.
I am now using Dreamlinux, which is based on Debian
Etch and uses the xfce wm.
My question has to do with k3b. Is there any way to
sort sound files for a cd project in a manner other
than alphabetical? I guess I could number the files,
but that would be tedious with a 150 files or so.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Best regards.

-- Angus

######Linux Laptop powered by Debian Linux######
###########Reg. Linux User #278931###########

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs