Re: Squid with Dansguardian problem.

Semih Gokalp wrote:
I am sorry for asking question to debian list about dansguardian.
I am using dansguardian + squid3 + clamav but i have a problem.
[snip]
2)And configured squid like below:

http_port 3128 transparent
Try giving the IP:Port notation like this :

http_port 127.0.0.1:3128 transparent
http_port 192.168.0.1:3128 transparent

[snip]

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i $INTIF -s 192.168.0.0/24 <http://192.168.0.0/24> --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 8080
Suggest you leave the -s parameter out until your setup is working.

Mihira.
--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.