qmail + anti-virus + anti-spam

Hello,

I'm migrating an old mail server (qmail) to a new server (new hw). I want to
add some anti-spam and anti-virus filter to qmail. I'm thinking about two
solutions:
- Qmail-ldap + qmail-scanner+clamav+spamassassin
- Qmail-ldap + clamsmtp + spampd + iptables

What do you think about it? Do you have any suggestion/comment about it?

The only condition is that the MTA should be qmail-ldap.

The new hw is a dual core Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 2.80GHz and 1Gb RAM.

Thanks for your help.

Vicente.