Is there a GUI Network Manager For XFCE4?

I'd like to manage both the wireless controller and ethernet card easily in a GUI manager. I have installed the related driver, it can be managed with ifconfig or ifwconfig commands now. I know there is a network-manager-gnome package, but I found it too large. I'm working on xfce4 desktop, installing extra gnome libs would be a waste of disk space.
I don't know if there is such a package on xfce desktop can do this?

Thanks.
Michael